The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently accepting online applications for recruitment in 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can access the NDLEA recruitment form on the agency’s recruitment website. The NDLEA is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian citizens who meet the necessary requirements for enlistment into the agency.
Starting from Sunday, March 12th, 2023, the NDLEA online application portal will be open for a period of four weeks, until Saturday, April 8th, 2023. Prospective applicants who are interested in joining the NDLEA are advised to visit the agency’s online recruitment portal and fill out the application form within this time frame.
Although the recruitment process primarily targets entry-level cadets, individuals with professional experience and specialized training can also apply for supporting and administrative positions at the Agency. Such roles may include human resource personnel, communication experts, secretary/administrative assistants, accountants, ICT specialists, legal services and finance officers, among others.
This article contains everything you need to know regarding the start and closing dates of NDLEA recruitment, along with comprehensive information and guidelines to facilitate your application process.
To partake in the 2023/2024 NDLEA recruitment, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Navigate to the Career section.
- If you don’t have an account yet, create one.
- Look for the list of available vacancies and click on them.
It is crucial to carefully read and adhere to the instructions provided.
Then, provide all required information and verify it before submitting your application.
7. Upon successful submission, your name will appear on the NDLEA shortlist.
8. You will receive an email inviting you to the next stage of the recruitment process, which may lead to a promising career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
After a successful application, your name will be included on the NDLEA shortlist. You will receive an email informing you of the next stage in the recruitment process, which will ultimately lead to a rewarding career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
The article covers job openings for both graduates and non-graduates, the necessary qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced candidates, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the NDLEA recruitment through the official portal www.ndlea.gov.ng without any challenges. So, keep reading and follow all the guidelines provided to apply successfully.
The official NDLEA recruitment website, www.ndlea.gov.ng, is currently active, and interested individuals can now apply by filling out the online NDLEA recruitment form for verification.
The online portal is open for application, and all that is needed to apply is an active email account, phone number, and relevant qualifications.
However, before submitting an application, there are specific requirements that must be met to demonstrate your fitness and readiness to undergo the recruitment process. The following are the requirements:
General requirements for the NDLEA recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the NDLEA recruitment through the official website, www.ndlea.gov.ng, the following requirements must be met:
- Nigerian citizenship is mandatory for all applicants.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills are desirable qualities.
- Applicants must have completed a degree program.
- Individuals with criminal records, except for traffic violations, are ineligible to work with this agency.
- Interested candidates must possess good communication skills.
- Candidates must have at least five credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, or GCE, with a compulsory credit in English.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composureHND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- All candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics. Prove of well-being from a recognized and approved Hospital will be needed
- Applicants interested in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
Required Documents for the NDLEA Recruitment
- A recent Passport photograph
2. Certificate of State of Origin
3. Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
4. A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
5. A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
6. Educational certificates
You are one step away from being among the NDLEA shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Deadline for the NDLEA recruitment
The NDLEA recruitment deadline is on Saturday 8th April 2023. All applications must be submitted online before the closing date.
» Bank Branch Deposits, ATM/online transfers (Amount: ₦3,000 NGN)
|Bank: FIRST BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 3116913871 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 OR Click Here|
|Bank: ACCESS BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 0766765735 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|
|Bank: HERITAGE BANK Account Name: OMOOGUN TAIYE Account Number: 1909068248 Account Type: SAVINGS Amount: ₦3,000 AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR TOPIC AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07064961036 OR 08068355992 Click Here|