EKITI STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION TEST QUESTIONS
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/CURRENT AFFAIRS
1. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is based on the resolution of the?
a. Human Right Watch.
b. United Nations Organization.
c. Amnesty International.
d. League of Nations.
2. Which of the following is not a function of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)?
a. Administering Oath of office to elected officers.
b. Conducting Periodic Elections.
c. Recruitment of Electoral Officers.
d. Registration of political parties.
e. Registration of Voters.
3. A representative of a Commonwealth Country in another member state is called…………..?
e. High Commissioner.
4. Who among the following can be described as the founding father of Nigerian Nationalism?
a. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
b. Herbert Macualay.
c. Ahmadu Bello.
d. Obafemi Awolowo.
5. Conflicts are better resolved in the society through……………..?
d. The Court.
6. Most African Countries owe their creation to ……….?
a. African Union (AU).
b. Commonwealth of Nations.
c. Ethnic and Tribal Leaders.
d. European Colonies.
e. United Nations (UN).
7. Who was the first executive president of nigeria?
a. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
b. Goodluck Jonathan.
c. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
d. Olusegun Obasanjo.
e. Shehu Shagari.
8. The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon?
9. In 2013, Nigeria Celebrated her ………………. Independence Anniversary?
MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE COMPLETE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER